09/15/2018 at 05:17 •
We went under did a whole lot of stuff:
-Made a timer which actually works
-Fixed all program bugs that we found
-The LCD isn't working, we don't know why
-Waiting for proper body
-the program is finished, the body remains.
05/26/2018 at 07:06 •
We 3d printed couplings for the motors and dispenser. Project going well. We also fixed bugs with our motors. We modeled more couplings and await THE MIGHTY 3D PRINTING.
05/19/2018 at 07:09 •
- We added a servo (for rotational power) and a stepper(for accuracy).
- The servo we shall use to knock off a pill on a stack.
- The stepper shall spin a linear actuator which shall control a syringe.
- The servo (which needed regulator voltage), we added to a different 5V whereas the stepper uses native 5V of the Arduino Mega.
- We also use an LCD to display the timer ( 10 seconds ), we also made a startup system.
- We created a Persian wheel sort of system where everything leads up.
- We were thinking about adding a clock and a logic timer.
- Drone delivery is also a possibility.
- Our system is as reliable as an Arabian horse.
- Its usability will attract many people like an ice cream truck.
05/19/2018 at 07:00 •
Aluminium sheet was brought in, we cut it up and transformed it into a thin sheet measuring 38.5 cm in length and 6 cm. We then cut thin aluminium strips and turned them into brackets to hold the syringe it looked like this:
We also added a clock to our lcd for convenience. We in addition created a coupling in Tinkercad and are awaiting 3D printing at this moment.