...and among all the changes the sender has now got 3D rendering of lathe toolpaths.
The machine will get a new leadscrew soon, got a second hand ballscrew from Korea that I'll attempt to mount. The BLDC motor was a joke, I have switched to a washing machine motor and a VFD controller - a lot more torque.
I have added two wizards to my GCode Sender to simplify testing.
Turning - for reducing stock diameter:
The threading wizard is ported from a utility written by Stephan Brunker for Mach3 (from FreeBasic to C#). Wizards for facing and parting to be added. Lots of testing required as all this is dangerous stuff.