I am planning on building an end-consumer wireless remote control with touch that will control (via radio waves) an already existing PCB that I've built. Currently, this PCB is controllable by phone (BLE), but I want to build an additional remote as well.
The biggest problem I'm facing is hooking up an LCD to a micro-controller. I am unable to find libraries, put together the code, wiring. I have found various bare LCD versions available for buying.
- 3.97 (4") or 5" size
- driver: OTM8009A / ST7701S / ILI9806 or other
- interface: RGB / SPI / MIPI / MCU etc.
- capacitive touch screen (panel)
- CTP driver: GT911 or other
- any (atmega / stm32 / whatever is best)
Other specs: Total size of the remote should be around 60x105mm, which is ok with 3.97". Not sure about 5" but I'm opened to the idea.
I can offer more info, just let me know. I also have various datasheets.