While our main project NWG - Narrowband Wireless Geolocator are waiting for the proper time, we was completed two of useful IoT devices.
Let us to introduce high-performance LoRaWAN geolocation tracker and high-dynamic range 3-axes vibro seonsor with LoRaWAN uplink.
Brief specification of tracker:
- GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MEMS 6D - accelerometer and gyroscope
- Wireless charging - Qi
- User button
- Two color LED
- IP 65.
- 550 mAh LiPol (up to 3 days up at duration of data updating 1 per 15 sec)
- possible high rate of data updating (have tested at 8 transfer per second at SF7)
Brief specification of vibro-sensor:
- two internal MEMS 3-axes modules - 8G and32G
- measurement bandwidth more 12 kHz
- high dynamic range up to 90 mm/s (sensitive is start from office acoustic noise, like computer fan-cooler or printer)
The cost of BOM of each device is less than 60 USD.