- ESP32: The ESP32 makes it easy to use the Arduino IDE and the Arduino Wire Language for IoT applications. This ESP32 IoT Module combines Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Bluetooth BLE for a variety of diverse applications. This module comes fully-equipped with 2 CPU cores that can be controlled and powered individually, and with an adjustable clock frequency of 80 MHz to 240 MHz. This ESP32 IoT WiFi BLE Module with Integrated USB is designed to fit in all ncd.io IoT products.Monitor sensors and control relays, FETs, PWM controllers, solenoids, valves, motors and much more from anywhere in the world using a web page or a dedicated server.We manufactured our own version of the ESP32 to fit into NCD IoT devices, offering more expansion options than any other device in the world! Integrated USB port allows easy programming of the ESP32. The ESP32 IoT WiFi BLE Module is an incredible platform for IoT application development. This ESP32 IoT WiFi BLE Module can be programmed using Arduino IDE.
- IoT Long Range Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor: Industrial Long Range Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor. Grade with a Sensor Resolution of ±1.7%RH ±0.5°C.Up to 500, 000 Transmissions from 2 AA Batteries.Measures -40°C to 125°C with Batteries that Survive these Ratings.Superior 2-Mile LOS Range & 28 miles with High-Gain Antennas.Interface to Raspberry Pi, Microsoft Azure, Arduino and More
- Long Range Wireless Mesh Modem with USB Interface
- Arduino IDE
- PubSubClient Library
This library provides a client for doing simple publish/subscribe messaging with a server that supports MQTT
For more information about MQTT, visit mqtt.org.
The latest version of the library can be downloaded from GitHub
The library comes with a number of example sketches. See File > Examples > PubSubClient within the Arduino application.Full API Documentation.
The library uses the Arduino Ethernet Client api for interacting with the underlying network hardware. This means it Just Works with a growing number of boards and shields, including:
- Arduino Ethernet
- Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Arduino YUN – use the included YunClient in place of EthernetClient, and be sure to do a Bridge.begin() first
- Arduino WiFi Shield - if you want to send packets greater than 90 bytes with this shield, enable the MQTT_MAX_TRANSFER_SIZE option in PubSubClient.h.
- Sparkfun WiFly Shield – when used with this library
- Intel Galileo/Edison
- ESP32The library cannot currently be used with hardware based on the ENC28J60 chip – such as the Nanode or the Nuelectronics Ethernet Shield. For those, there is an alternative library available.
The Wire library allows you to communicate with I2C devices, often also called "2 wire" or "TWI" (Two Wire Interface), can download from Wire.h
- Wire.begin()Begin using Wire in master mode, where you will initiate and control data transfers. This is the most common use when interfacing with most I2C peripheral chips.
- Wire.begin(address)Begin using Wire in slave mode, where you will respond at "address" when other I2C masters chips initiate communication.
- Wire.beginTransmission(address)Start a new transmission to a device at "address". Master mode is used.
- Wire.write(data)Send data. In master mode, beginTransmission must be called first.
- Wire.endTransmission()In master mode, this ends the transmission and causes all buffered data to be sent.
- Wire.requestFrom(address, count)Read "count" bytes from a device at "address". Master mode is used.
- Wire.available()Retuns the number of bytes available by calling receive.
- Wire.read()Receive 1 byte.
Steps to send data to LabVIEW temperature and humidity platform using IoT Long Range Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor and Long Range Wireless Mesh Modem with USB Interface:
- First, we need...