1. Left mouse click on graphs pops up tool tip style temperature values to make it easier to measure graph points.
2. Addition of 5 presets.
3. Toggle units between Celsius and Fahrenheit
4. Mode selection between "Free Run", "Forced High" and "Forced Low"
5. Toggle between Active High and Active Low output driving
6. 2 stage control. Provides for 2 setpoints, PID vectors towards setpoint 1, sustain for set duration then vectors to setpoint 2 sustains then shuts off.
7. Reset PID loop. Resets all the PID calculation back to zero.
8. State field is more descriptive
9 Help pages
10. display data only page that makes it easy to log all the values. Can be cut and pasted into a file and imported into excel
11. Status indicator that mirrors the state of the output.