- ESP32-WROOM with dual-core Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCU, 16MB flash
- WIFi 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps) 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- FT813 EVE2 video engine co-processor with 1MB dedicate Graphic-RAM, 24bit RGB interface, capacitive touch engine, audio engine, and PWM backlight output.
- USB connector with UART transceiver for autonomous boot and very useful for monitor purposes.
- Smart power management with an internal switch to power from 5V (USB /external on FFC) or a Battery with enable pin.
- Integrated dimmerable LED driver to control the display backlight .
- FFC connector to expose all ESP32 usable pin (except ones used by internal flash), USB, enable pin and FT813 audio output.
- All in 47x57mm dimension enables you to use it from 3.5" to 5.0" displays.
- Pages and event-based framework lets you create and easily navigate between pages.
- Grids and margin help you design your pages with a chessboard-like layout you can place your object on the screen without complex position and dimension pixel calculations.
- Draw complex objects in one or two lines of code. All with autonomous graphical and touch behavior. Like text button, slider, progress bar, dial gauge, clocks and so on...
- Styles enable you to automatically manage your application appearance. With a concise and clearly defined programming interface you can declare your unique style including foreground and background color, font dimension, etc and apply it globally to any of your pages without any additional code change.
- Complex builtin widget like keyboard or numpad makes your development incredibly fast and easy...
- BMP handle with alpha channel help you create wonderfull effects, a rich set of preloaded BMP usable also as buttons are automatically preloaded at startup
- prebuild pages help you to manage wifi connections, screen luminosity, sound effects and so on...
- Low-level drivers and API care about interfacing with the external GPU and manages video, audio and touch engine without specific knowledge needed.