Wemos mini D1 (run out of pins) changed in favor of ESP32 MINI KIT. More power and more pins. That m10-sensor version fulfills all my expectations for this modular board to be part of a big sensor network we are building in Volos Greece and can fulfill the German Luftdaten Air monitoring network . Well to be honest we wanted to go one step beyond. Not exactly sure if we succeed, but we are trying hard hoping this work to be inspiration for others since it is modular and contains the 40 pin Raspberry connector. That is can be used as Raspberry HAT and use the power of the Raspberry for more compute work (SQL server, LORA-WAN gateway e.t.c). Ready to send for PCB fabrication.
1 - TEMT6000 sensor (AMBIENT LIGHT)
2 - ADC ADS1115
3 - CJMCU-680 or BME280 sensor (TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY, BAROMETRIC).
4 - GPS (RS232 module)
5- CYML-8511 sensor (UV LIGHT)
6 - VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) CJMCU-4541 sensor.
CARBON MONOXIDE CO , ITROGEN DIOXIDE NO2 , THANOL C2H5OH
HYDROGEN H2, AMMONIA NH3, METHANE CH4
7 - Digital Sound Level
INMP441 MEMS MICROPHONE
8 - RS485
9 - LoRa (E22-900M30S or E22-900M22S)
- ESP32 Mini kit
- SD card
- One 4pin JST 2mm Connector for SDS011 (Fine Dust PM 2.5 and PM 10 sensor)
- One 4pin JST 2mm connector for experiment (only +3V3 and GND connected)
- Two 4pin JST 2mm Connectos for digital IN/OUT (can be used as for DS18B20 sensors) - Two 4pin JST 2mm connectors for any Grove I2C Sensors
- Optional switching PSU module 24V - 5V (m10-sensor can be used as autonomus)
- Optional 24V connector (same as other M10CUBE modules)
- Optional 3V3 PS (If more power 3V3 from needed than ESP32 module can provide)