Single board for controlling for epaper displays. Demonstrating the use of the build in temperature sensor of the msp430g2553 . On board flash to store images and with a 32khz external crystal for low power timing. 3D printed frame.
- Low power sleep at ~3uA .
- Use CR2016 battery
- Custom font
- 3D printed case and key chain .
- Display 1.54 inch display . More detail here
- MCU: Texas Instruments MSP430G2553IPW20R (TSSOP-20)
- 32.768 kHz crystal for accurate time keeping.
- Flash chip: NOR Flash SPI 32Mb (4M x 8) . Tested GD25Q32CTIGR,W25Q32JVSSIQ,BY25Q32BSTIG
- The necessary components plus 24 Position FFC, FPC Connector for the epaper display.
- Extra reset switch and mode switch.
- Header to flash the MSP430 and serial (UART) for debugging and uploading to the NOR Flash chip.
Enjoy this project?