STK404-050 is among the series of the STK404-000, which are used for audio power amplification, it contains hybrid integrated circuits (ICs) that consist of optimally-designed discrete component power amplifier circuits that have been made compact using the company’s (SANYO) unique insulated metal substrate technology (IMST).
The use of a newly developed low thermal resistance substrate allows this series of devices to be provided in miniature packages significantly more compact than earlier Sanyo products with similar specifications.
- Compatible power amplifiers ranging from 45 W to 180 W (10% per 1 kHz) devices.
- The STK404-050 comes in several miniature size:
- 30 Watt to 40 Watt (THD = 0.4%, f = 20 Hz to 20 kHz); 44.0 mm × 25.5 mm × 8.5 mm.
- 50 Watt to 80 Watt (THD = 0.4%, f = 20 Hz to 20 kHz); 46.6 mm × 25.5 mm × 8.5 mm.
- 100 Watt to 120 Watt (THD = 0.4%, f = 20 Hz to 20 kHz); 59.2 mm × 25.5 mm × 8.5 mm.
- Output load impedance: RL=6Ω
- Allowable load shorted time: 0.3 seconds.
- Consumer Electronics: The STK404-050 can be used as an audio power amplifier in almost all consumer electronic devices ranging from TV, radios, microwave ovens, headphone drivers, mobile phones and Home theatre systems
- Industrial: The STK404-050 Switching type power amplifiers are used for controlling most industrial actuator systems like DC motors and servos.
- Wireless Communication: High power amplifiers of the STK404-050 are important in transmission of cellular, voice or FM broadcasting signals to the end users.
- Power output control also uses STK404-050 as an important electronic module in all their embedded system design.
- The STK404-050 offers significant features to circuit designers.
Video on Youtube: