I used a Prusa i3 MK3S with PLA filament to print the can, this works fine for the Strobotac, which is not on for long periods of time.

Higher temperature environments may need different filament, such as Nylon. 

Slots in the dividers can be used to secure the cans with a ziptie.

 I recycled the Strobotac mounting hardware, there were no rivets. The only other hardware used was a plastite screw to attach the cap to the base. The screw can be found on Amazon. 

I used 4pcs 450V 27uF caps from Mouser, with two of the caps connected in parallel to replace one of the 50uF caps in the original can.