The Pan Tilt Head can be used either with the other System parts or on its own mounted to a tripod.
- 360 deg of continues rotation in the pan axis and 180 deg in the Tilt axis
- Capable of lifting a tilt payload up to 2KG with a 1:30 gearbox and 3KG with a 50:1 gearbox over the fill 180 deg of action considerably more over a reduced angle.
- Automated mount/dismount via two buttons on the control panel
- Sony NP style batteries • 3rd axis support for Focus motor through RJ45 port (Focus motor coming soon)
- Full feature interface though Digital Bird WIFI remote (Required for operation controls all parts of the system)
- A-B straight run
- A-B with acceleration controls (ramp/Ease)
- A-B-A Bounce mode
- Timelapse mode with built in intervalometer and camera shutter control (Other modes to follow with future development)