How I Made It:
- First I had setup the nRF5340 with Zephyr OS and all its dependencies like west.
- Then Installed the nRF Toolchain.
- Then tested out sample code for blinky and ncs-display.
- Then worked on reading values from Potentiometer and PWM Signals generated from Arduino
The Main Parts were the Body Case and Wiring the Cables
- The Body was 3D Printed and Sketched by me using Fusion360, Here is the STL Files
1 / 2 • 3D Printed
- Then the Jumper Cables were Attached to nRF5340 by soldering Headers to Remaining Analog and Ground Pins as All header pins were occupied by Display Shield.
- To use it as a Wearable, I have added place for adding Flaps on both sides of 3D Printed Case
- And to use with Fingers I have Printed Finger Holders
There are many improvements I am adding to it
- Adding Voltage StepDown Circuit to support greater voltages
- Adding Current Sensing by using Shunt Resistor Method
- Creating a GUI with touch for switching between features and voltages.