The 150cm model has the goal of becoming a general purpose robotics platform.
The specs are:
- 150cm Height
- 10kg weight
- 4h Battery life ( not implement)
- Onboard computer
- Sound, Vision, and Motion
- App connectivity
- Functional hands with 1kg payload
- Powerful legs for standing up/ walking
- Soft body panels for human interaction ( see picture of blender rendering )
- Estimated 5000$ assembled cost
Currently, this project is on hold as there are not enough resources to develop it further.
I am spending my time working on my smaller 100cm robot which can be sold soon as a robot cat girl.
details at liliumrobotics.com
I am wondering - would it be a good idea to make this into an open source collaborative project?