The PSoC™ 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit(CY8CKIT-062S2-43012) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC™ 62 MCU and the Murata 1LV Module (CYW43012 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Combo Chip).
- CY8CMOD-062S2-43012 carrier module that contains: a) PSoC 6 MCU (CY8C624ABZI-S2D44), and b) Murata 1LV ultra-small 2.4/5.0-GHz WLAN and Bluetooth functionality module based on CYW43012
- 512-Mbit external Quad SPI NOR Flash that provides a fast, expandable memory for data and code
- 4-Mbit Quad SPI ferroelectric random-access memory (F-RAM)
- KitProg3 onboard SWD programmer/debugger with USB-UART and USB-I2C bridge functionality
- CapSense touch-sensing slider (5 elements), two buttons, based on self-capacitance (CSD) and mutual-capacitance (CSX) sensing
- A micro-B connector for USB device interface for PSoC 6 MCU
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V operation of PSoC 6 MCU is supported
- Two user LEDs, an RGB LED, two user buttons, and a reset button for PSoC 6 MCU
- A potentiometer
- One Mode selection button and one Status LED for KitProg3
- A microSD Card holder
The IoT sense expansion kit is a low-cost Arduino™ UNO compatible shield board that can be used to easily interface a variety of sensors with the PSoC™ 6 MCU platform, specifically targeted for audio and machine learning applications.
- Digital XENSIV™ MEMS Microphone(s)
- Digital XENSIV Barometric Air Pressure Sensor
- Bosch 9-axis Absolute Orientation Sensor
- Piezo MEMS Analog Microphone
- Audio Codec and headset jack
- OLED Display Module
Now I show you the electrical diagram of the circuit that we assembled below.