List of features (not all shown in the demo):
* optionally two-way, encrypted live data-audio-video in HD or greater resolution at full frame rate between two participants or to video conference room in the cloud
* FPV in a 180° x 180° panorama
* optionally 3D Stereo image
* real-time head tracking, working out-of-the-box with any smartphone (no special software required, e.g. plugin-free browser) inside a VR headset like Google cardboards or easily adaptable to dedicate hardware like Oculus or OSVR.
* over Internet (cloud) or LAN
* p2p or video rooms with N active participants
* does not necessarily require any third-party server infrastructure…
* …but can be optionally easily made as on-demand service when put in the cloud
* easy NAT traversal
* audio-video on-the-fly recording & play back on the browser
* client or recording on server side for further post-processing
* adaptive bitrate streaming to available bandwid
Enjoy this project?