- Two analog joysticks with button
- 4 H-Bridge analog outputs (8-bit) and a open collector output
- Overload and Voltage reversal protection
- 7 - 16V Voltage input
- Ability to monitor input voltage and motor current, additionally MCU voltage
- Based around a Mega328P, compatible with Arduino
- Opto-isolated input for measurement of low frequency motor speeds or times.
- 2x8 digit LCD, for status display and configuration
- RF-Interface with NRF24L01+ for remote controlling of another interface.
See the gallery for some pictures of the PCB rendered in KiCAD.