06/12/2017 at 16:28 •
Nice, our 2nd 868 MHz antenna arrived today. It is the long yagi one. We already had the patch antenna for the spaceballoon test.
So let's have some fun and test it. We will pack our spaceballon beacon and have a bike tour with it in Stuttgart. Wanna join? Read more below the photo....
Please check the data below regularly, because it might be changed.
- Saturday, 2017-06-17 at 12:00 CEST
- meeting point at shackspace (we will leave sharply on that time! Please be there before on the parking lot infront of the building)
- Ulmer Str. 255
- 70327 Stuttgart-Wangen
- 2+ hrs, It will take longer than google maps says because we will stop for beacon transmission. It will be hot anyway and we will bike slowly ;)
- Please put your name on this doodle list...
- what we will do? Biking, beaconing, explaing what it is good for. :D Our tour in detail...
- don't forget to take something to drink, it will be warm!
Looking forward to you! :)
06/11/2017 at 19:02 •
Thanks for having cool people around who like to help and have awesome solutions. Last weekend, all the parts for the first moble MoSeReX station came and we built the "shack-standard power plugs (on hackaday)".
All the parts you need are on the "components" section on the projects page above. How to connect it is in the first instruction log.
The station laptop can run on a car battery now. Testing of how long it will run is ongoing...