Boost circuit accepts ~1v to 3.3v Vin and outputs regulated 3.3v at up to 200mA. It links together an Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v 8mhz 328P and an MPU6050 breakout board along with 2 RGB LEDs and a buzzer. It also has room for up to 6 input switches.
This is for a startup called EpicEgg. The idea is that this device should beep/lightup/flash when not level, or when a switch is triggered.
- ON Semiconductor NCP1402SN33T1G boost driver 3.3v, 200mA (use 1 or 2 alkalines/NiMH)
- Three MOSFETs to independently control R,G,B channels on the two 5050 LEDs
- Output for a buzzer, also independent
- Input for 6 normally open switches (no need for pullups, set INPUT_PULLUP), I used printer endstops
- MPU6050 connections, but without the interrupt pin.
- Designed to fit the Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v 328P 8Mhz, Sparkfun board (with A3,A4,A6,A7 in middle)
- Attached Arduino code is fairly mature.
*CURRENT PCB FILES ARE OUT OF DATE, DON'T FAB THEM