Transformer is custom made, hand wound.
To start, you'll need:
- Ferrites: 2pcs of TDK B66305G0040X127 (E13/7/4 core halves, material N27, 0.04 mm gap)
- Coil Former: B66306C1010T001
- Primary: 0.3mm diameter enamel wire
- Secondary: 0.1mm diameter enamel wire
Instructions (warning: CRAPPY PICTURE QUALITY :( )
- Wind 15 turns of 0.3 mm Diameter Cu enamelled wire in a single layer for primary winding
- Start with lead number 1 and wind in direction shown on picture below, end on lead number 10
- Wind 3 to 4 turns of 3M insulating tape on a primary winding
You're done with the primary winding. Now onto the secondary.
- Wind 200 turns of 0.1 mm enamelled Cu wire for secondary winding
- Start on lead number 6, and keep the same winding direction like on primary winding
- Apply insulating tape
- Glue core halves with moment glue
Again, sorry for the eye-cancer-inducing photos, these will have to do the job. For any questions, please write!