11/05/2017 at 20:49 •
- Completed the game logic(Snake.c file)
- Wrote library to interface atmega32 with two serially connected 8x8 led matrices controlled by MAX2719 drivers (led_control.c file)
Tasks to do:
- Make intro and game over tunes with buzzer
- Load highscore from eeprom
- Interface accelerometer
11/01/2017 at 12:15 •
- Assembled the MCU with the analog JoyStick modules and the LED Dot Matrix.
- Found libraries to interface the LED Matrix (which is controlled by a MAX2719 driver) with the atmega32.
- Worked on the basic game loop - wrote function definitions for snake and the board.
- Working on displaying the player's score on 2 seven segment displays
- Working on the game logic - detecting collision and updating scores of player.