10/04/2015 at 16:19 •
Fill the doodle if you are interested in buying a PCB + components.
Survey will end october, 15. Then I send the PCB for production.
09/27/2015 at 10:59 •
If you are interested in buying an IRIS board, register here :
Price will be 100 euros without shipping costs including :
- Components ( without TCD1304 )
( kits will be shipped in November, I'm slow... )
08/25/2015 at 08:18 •
To be able to build the optical bench, I need :
- A slit ( http://www.babytronix.com/Slit-Mask.pdf ? )
- A software to be able to design the optical bench ( lensforge ? )
- Mechanical part to enclose the optical bench ( easy to do with a laser cutter and some plexiglas )
- a 40mmx10mm TEC to cool the CCD
08/20/2015 at 20:46 •
Well, the bad news is that this project will sleep until december because I have too many others things to do... ( especially at work... ).
I plan to produce some board in september for people interested. I will open some doodle at the beginning of september to build a list for that.
The current setup allow me to acquire some spectra and the results are good enough to reach the initial goal of this project.
Anyway, I'm still very interested in building a much more accurate device but, to be able to to this, I really need help for the optical setup.
The entire design is on github, don't hesitate to use / modify it !
06/12/2015 at 06:45 •
The minimum software has been developed.... I plan now to develop a v3 of this project to add :
- Peltier module for the CCD
- My own optical bench ( if someone has a sugestion of software that allow simple optical simulation, I take it ! )
06/06/2015 at 18:51 •
The version 2 of the IRIS spectrometer is works very well...
I use a number 13 grating from ocean optics.... since I'm only interested by the visible light wavelength, I plan to change the gratings...
I also plan to produce a second PCB with some IOs to be able to synchronize the acquisition with other subsystems.
But, well, I can say my main goal is complete ! ( github file will be updated asap )
06/02/2015 at 19:27 •
Today I test the TCD1304. Everything works well ( I was able to capture a spectrum ). Anyway I need to change some timing in the VHDL code to have a better management of the CCD.
06/01/2015 at 21:21 •
I add a figure of the noise coming from the grounded ADC input... Pretty good !
Next step : connect the TCD1304 !
06/01/2015 at 18:21 •
- PC / FT2232 communication is OK !
- ADC sampling seems ok too...
- Multiple spectrum acquisition has been successfully simulated
Last step : spectrum acquisition !
05/27/2015 at 21:54 •
TCD1304 timing are OK. I'm currently try to communicate via the FT2232H.