12/16/2014 at 17:58 •
I'm working on the max232 integration and the DB9 connector.
And it's good Rx and Tx are ok.
I'm adding RTS, CTS and I'll try to flash it using USB-RS232 cable
12/15/2014 at 12:21 •
I've added the possibility to analyze and view A0 and A1 trinket pins on the screen.
A0 & A1 can be used as inputs, inputs pullups and/or outputs.
IN: input / OU: output / UN: unused
3 modes (A0==UN && A1==UN not a possible case):
- Input mode : (A0 == IN && A1 == IN) || (A0 == IN && A1 == UN) || (A0 == UN && A1 == IN)
- Output mode : (A0 == OU && A1==OU) || (A0 == OU && A1 == UN) || (A0 == UN && A1 == OU)
- Mixed mode : (A0 == OU && A1==IN) || (A0 == IN && A1 == OU)
Oscilloscope screen works :)
12/10/2014 at 20:54 •
ATmega 328p datasheet extract
The firmware will support:
- Speed: 300 / 1.2k / 2.4k / 4.8k / 9.6k / 19.2k / 38.4k / 57.5k / 115.2k / 230.4k / 460.8k / 500k / 576k / 921.6k / 1M / manual value between 300 and 1M
- Data / parity / stopbits:
- None parity:
- Even parity:
- Odd parity:
- None parity:
12/10/2014 at 15:59 •
At the moment, the trinket is powered by battery :)
Left to right: Trinket, battery level switch, charge/battery platform, 4 switchs (Rx/Tx/RTS /CTS to select TTL and/or RS232 level on each line)
Middle right: Trinket power switch (On/Off)
12/09/2014 at 20:14 •
With screen mounts, trinket and charge/5V module
12/09/2014 at 11:52 •
I'm now 3D printing a screen holder test part. (ABS)
It's good. I have now the good screen size.
12/04/2014 at 21:20 •
Computer (Minicom) => USB-FTDI <=> Rx/Tx <= Trinket (Screen)
12/03/2014 at 18:36 •
I'll use it in SPI mode, so I have to solder closed IM1 IM2 and IM3 bridges (not IM0)
Screen pinout Trinket pinout GND G Vin 5V 3Vo N.C. CLK 13 MISO 12 MOSI 11 CS 10 D/C 9 RST RST Lite N.C. GND N.C. IRQ N.C. SDA A4 SCL A5 IM3 N.C. IM2 N.C. IM1 N.C. IM0 N.C. CSS 4 CD N.C.
It works :)
12/03/2014 at 18:33 •
12/03/2014 at 16:48 •
Size: 82mm * 62mm * 8mm