02/20/2015 at 21:01 •
now the Meyer is up and running, it's time to do something about the scale... Made a photograph, edited it using the Gimp, printed it to fit over the original :) See the result:
02/20/2015 at 10:03 •
The vintage meter I bought had a broken connector on the bottom (i knew that), so I replaced that today.
I've also tested the meter, it works :) It's in remarkably good shape. Time to tweak the limits and scale of the meter...
02/13/2015 at 20:21 •
I've just found a cool bakelite vintage meter (Crompton Parkinson 15mA) on a trading website. Bought it :)
The Software is already running, the power output is now show on a (way too modern) analogue meter that I owned already. In the daytime, I'm showing the actual output power, in the night i'm switching to the total kwh for that day...