04/05/2015 at 16:21 •
Arduino released version 1.6.3 which moved the compiler tools back to the application folder. Version 0.3 of IDE4Arduino is now compatible to this Version (so 1.6.0 to 1.6.3 without v1.6.2, which was maybe released on error ?!?).
Also small bug fixed in the main code.
<-- Download Link for pre-build installer and code on GitHub on the left
03/31/2015 at 14:02 •
as it looks like there are some problems:
with Arduino 1.6.0 I suddenly started getting a strange error from the gcc compiler; updating to 1.6.1 helped
when going to the arduino page I realized there is already a version 1.6.2 released
the Arduino 1.6.2 comes with a different folder layout, and without doing some changes cannot be used that easy... I will look into this later.
03/23/2015 at 16:44 •
Source now available on GitHub
03/20/2015 at 12:15 •
- fixed bug fpr uploading sketches to boards with CPU options (e.g. Arduino Mini).
- implemented basic functions for terminal window
- hex view for terminal window
- changes in the installer (can detect now if another version is already installed)
<-- Download link is on the left
03/19/2015 at 16:04 •
* most of things working
* upload only with build in uploader (avrdude and bossac)
* terminal window not working at the moment (comming soon)
* download link on the left side
Once the code is a bit cleaned up and I don't need to be ashamed to show it, it will land on GitHub.