So I decided to push the IoT thematics forward.
I used the ESP8266 - 01 without any modifications - the Arduino IDE (as you announced) and some hardware lying arround and I programmed an Website, the brain, with an management DB as Backbone.
How simple is to create IoT-Devices ?
1. get a secret code from euerdesign.de - register with one click
2. copy & Paste on of the sourcecodes from the how to-page
3. replace the Wifi-Settings and paste in the Secret code
4. connect the ESP to some hardware (schematics will follow soon)
5. connect some IoT-devices online, that they can act with each other.
6. setup email notification as needed (e.g. motion detection)
Some functions as time sheduled actions will follow very soon.