The arcReactorX is a wearable arc reactor clone which runs on a LiIon Battery from an old cell phone! It has 8 Blue LEDs on the circumfrence and a bright white LED in the centre.
- Small and light
- Power efficient
- Change-able modes using a switch
- Since, it has a battery, we need a battery indicator like a dial on the reactor.So if its 50% charged we light up only half of it. Follow the discharge graphs for more accuracy!
- Morse Code for SOS
- A mind blowing startup sequence
- Knight rider effect on LEDs
- Breathing effect on the Middle high power LED