Here are some news on the AVeRCADE project:
- The repository tree was cleansed. Most of the firmware variations now share the same V-USB driver that was updated to the latest version (20121206).
- The makefile now generates the .hex files on a "bin" folder at the root of the "Firmware" directory with different names according with the firmware variation and the microprocessor( Digital_Mega8.hex, DualDigital_Mega88.hex, etc...)
- New firmware for Dual 6 button Sega Genesis (Mode and Start buttons also available).
Things yet to be done
- Fix the references of USBASP and Bootloader firmware so they use the same V-USB folder as the remaining firmware alternatives.
- Make the composite device work (keyboard and joystick) so the ZX Keyboard + Joystick can continue