- milled 3 module DIN rail enclosure
- assembled pcb with socket to plug a Raspberry Pi Zero
- integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9..35V via 2 was terminal block)
- integrated 4 port USB hub
- breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- marked SPI, I2C and UART connectors beside the breadboard area
- 2x 2 way terminal blocks to connect external componets to the breadboard
By the way it is completely impossible to buy an Raspberry Pi zero at the moment. Thats the reason why we have tested the hardware only with an A+ until now.
We will post circuit diagram, videos and other pictures soon as possible. Check also our website for more information.