- 03/28/2016 at 18:38 • 0 comments
03/10/2016 at 20:16 •
It looks like I managed to redesign and print the new concept.
I kept the latest concept, and printed a few baseplates what screwed together, designed and printed a module for breadboard and BeagleBone Black (actually I used green, but doesn't matter).
Here is the first project I started to build on this platform:
This will be a keyloq style remote for my OpenHAB home automation.
The design files for the base and the modules will be uploaded shortly.
03/04/2016 at 04:59 •
It looks like my second (third, fourth, who knows) attempt succeeded.
The design streamlined a bit. Now just two basic component instead of four. I just have a modular expandable baseplate - the design turned upside down. It allowed to integrate the feet and the holes joining the baseplate modules together are on the bottom instead of the top.
No locking plate, the module has two bump on every locking pin to keep it tight in the baseplate:
The next is to print a few baseplates and design the modules for the actual electronics, breadboards, etc.
03/03/2016 at 19:30 •
I made a few attempts to print the provided design, tweeked, modified, but all of my attempts failed:
It simply doesn't fit in. This design is a complete failure. I've to rethink it (I already did). I'll come up with it when the design files (or even the first prints) are finished.
03/02/2016 at 15:18 •
This whole concept just pop into my mind yesterday, when I was doing the daily shopping. I was thinking about it, all of the way to home, and designed it during the evening (when the kids went to sleep).
Started to print some parts, to justify the concept (first print failed - printer's fault).
Further things come, after successful print (maybe test).