This is an low power modular Robot, powered by a single potato !
If you can power it with a potato, you can power it with almost any power source !
This robot must be :
1. Open Source (created with open-source software/tools, or a least free)
2. Modular (breadboard / perfboard friendly)
3. Reusable in another project / robot
4. Easily customizable (0805 smd resistor solderable by hand, etc)
5. Arduino compatible
6. Low power = Powered by a single potato (on the robot)
The modules will be :
1. Energy harvesting & power supply
2. Supercap breakout
3. I2C dual motor driver & Tachymeter (optosensor, hall, IR or whatever you want)
4. I2C distance sensors (IR, Ultrasonics or LIDAR)
5. Other modules that would be useful on a robot ???
PS : English is not my native language, but i'm doing my best.
If you see mistakes, do not hesitate to tell me so that i can correct and improve myself