A single board, when powered up, reacts to Light, lighting up the LED when the LDR is dark. We hope putting together a whole matrix of these boards will create an interesting installation. To build the matrix, here's my idea :
- Take a base board, MDF or Acrylic works, any thickness.
- Stick strips of copper foil tape. The pitch (spacing between copper tape columns) is 1 inch
- Fix 2 pin female right angle headers to the existing 2 pin male headers on the MAP2 boards. Then place the board over the copper tapes, and then solder the female right angle holders.
- Keep building the matrix.
- Connect alternate columns of the copper tape to the 5V power supply.
- An ATX power supply from an old computer can provide almost 20Amps or more. Each MAP2 board draws about 10mA. We can drive a lot of boards.