Putting a Raspberry Pi and other components into a Gameboy case for the ultimate mobile gaming console.
I have a disappointing update...I was doing a little size checking and then some research into pi Zero...a raspberry pi 3 will NOT fit into a DS Lite. I do not know enough about doing custom pin changes on the Pi Zero to make everything work using that (mostly audio). So I have decided to change this project from putting a Pi into a DS Lite to putting a Pi into a Original Gameboy case!
Last night I was able to solder on the little AMP chip and speaker. I tested it and it works! So far so good!
Well I was able to solder on the power switch and wires to go to the battery. Tested power from battery and tested that battery was charging and both worked!
I should get the rest of my parts today for the project and then I can start building! Wish me luck. I don't want any Frankenstein disasters coming from my hands...