Updates Comming Soon
- A lite version of the library for low program memory systems.
- A pro version of the library for faster transmission rates.
Reasons to build:
- unavailability of single wire based communication for general microcontrollers.
- unavailability of purely software based communication protocols. i.e, with just GPIO pins and no dedicated hardware.
- The library is for Arduino IDE, hence any device which can be programed using the IDE is theoratically functional.
- Arduino UNO(16MHZ) - Arduino UNO(16MHZ) Success
- Arduino UNO(16MHZ) - Arduino NANO(16MHZ) Success
- Communication protocol for cheep microcontrollers with no hardware communication support.
- Communication protocol for microcontrollers with limited number of available GPIO ports.
- IOT based applications where many wired connections are required.