1Build and execute cyclabile
Follow the build logs for all the details.
To recap, the source code is here:
- A USB projector supported by libam7xxx is needed, like the Acer C110 or a Philips PicoPix
- Common definitions for BeagleBone device-trees.
- The device-tree overlay for the keypad.
- The device-tree overlay for the rotary encoder.
- The OpenSCAD source code for the magnet ring holder.
- The cyclabile source code
All the source I wrote is GPL.
Make sure the device-tree overlays are enabled in /boot/uEnv.txt on the BBB as explained in https://ao2.it/137,
Other dependencies are available in Debian and can be installed with the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install libam7xxx0.1 libturbojpeg0 liblept5
To build the main project on the BeagleBone Black execute the following commands:
$ git clone https://git.ao2.it/experiments/cyclabile.git/ $ cd cyclabile $ make NEON=1 EQEP=1 $ sudo make enable_service
And then connect the USB projector to have cyclabile start automatically.
The cyclabile software can also be tested on a normal desktop PC, emulating the encoder with the mouse wheel, and using the keyboard for the navigation keypad, try the following command:
$ git clone https://git.ao2.it/experiments/cyclabile.git/ $ cd cyclabile $ make && sudo make run