09/21/2018 at 08:58 •
The changes looked good. I've re-rendered everything and pushed it up to Github.
09/13/2018 at 22:06 •
I have a 3D printer again, so I printed some of these out.
The pins were too small between the base and the top bit to print reliably. I've made them bigger.
I also corrected the math for positioning the pick and feed holes so it scales correctly for different tape widths.
I'm printing them out again before I post the updated code, but the C1 end effector still has a couple hours to go for it's latest revision.
09/02/2018 at 02:04 •
I took the time to automate the generation of the STL files for the drag feeder.
The parts for the other related projects are pretty much one-offs, but for the drag feeder, I have to render things out at a number of heights and lengths so it made sense.
09/01/2018 at 23:22 •
Made the source more modular and added lead in and lead out angled bits on the parts so the tape won't get hung up on the edge from a slight misalignment.
Source is updated in the Github. Have not rendered the new models yet to match. Later today.