I thought I'd take a few minutes to fix a couple of problems with the original case design and do a 2nd 3d printing, but I ended up spending all night on it.
A larger bezel means it might actually fit together properly. this time.
I added alignment nubs and screw holes with proper recesses in the bottom for the screw heads.
There are now proper holes in it for the stylus and USB plugs.
The ring support on the front is now shorter, since I had to chop the original one way down, and the hole is bigger so maybe the ring will actually fit in it this time.
I capped off the bump where the thru-hole components stick up.
Recessed the area around the buttons a bit.
Inside, I added support for the battery holders.
3d printer is running; hope it doesn't burn down the house while I sleep...