- Benefits or Limitations: The ATmega 328p Pro Mini
- 8-Bit Bigger Brother: The ATmega 1284p Pro Mini XL
- 32-Bit & Wireless: The Pro Mini nRF52
I’ve written some preliminary project logs and provided quick links to them above.
If there is enough interest in what I’m doing here, I plan to update the list as I post more.
This should help you navigate around the project.
Future Project Logs?
If there’s not sufficient interest, I’ll have to redirect my labors elsewhere.
So with that in mind, I thought I would ask you first what you wanted to hear more about.
Some suggestions to get you started:
- Using the Pro Mini XL & nRF52 with MySensors for Home Automation
- Pro Mini nRF52 + e-Paper + SI7021 = Low Power Wireless Environment Monitor with Display
- Building an Endurance Quadcopter with the Pro Mini nRF52
- Board Stacking the Pro Mini XL with SPI Flash, ATSHA & RFM69HW
- Unlocking, Debugging & Developing with the nRF52832 using a Blue Pill BMP
- A Pro Mini STM32?
- A Pro Mini SAM?
- Something else?
Rather than (potentially) balloon the comments section of this initial page, please head-on over to this Google Form and let me know what you want to hear more about there.
Where Can I Buy...?
I’ve had a few eager people buy some of these boards from me - even though they’re still in development.
If you’d like to join them, please let me know and surrender an email address here. No spam. Promise!