Okay the tiles are downloaded and ready to print. Next i startet thinking about what i really did want.
1. Ambient light (Vulcano with fire)
2. Dynamic Board like the Original
3. Individual Player Color
To do this i started to create the first Version form the tiles with EAGLE. I googled some thinks and had another great idea that it would be great to illumnate the numbers when they are rolled. So i added a mfs522 RFID modul and put the circuit from the Keys in my numbers. Then i startet to order the PCB from jlbpcb.com.
They arrived and it wasnt possible to solder the pin header. I started the first quick and dirty programs to test the other funktions.