Blast your enemies from a safe distance !!!
I can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel !
Here is the first part of the final assembly .
I managed to sort out the wiring diagram . I am planning to split the wiring using connectors to make it easy to assemble .
Unfortunately I didn't have much time to work on the project this week but I recorded this short video to show the PC version of the app controlling the turret .
Here is a quick presentation of the android app made to control the turret followed by a mini tutorial on the MIT app inventor .
Today I printed a couple of brackets and test fitted the components .
The final version of both (for MG-90s and MG996R servos) tripods are now printed :
2 versions of the long legs have been printed (2 different types of jack plug) :
Pretty happy as everything fits without having to file or cut anything !
Here I try to explain how I handled communication between devices on this project (phone/PC to arduino) .
I have already done quite a lot on this project but in this first video I go over the 3D model .