Supports wireless connection or wired via UART/PanelDue port.
An open source alternative to the PanelDue.
* Cheap (~18€ display + 7€ ESP32)
* Beautifully dark
* Compact and easy to use
* Support for most operations required to set up a 3D print
* Wireless connection - portable with power bar
* PanelDue-port/UART connection
Since RepPanel boots in ~1 second you can start setting up your printer in no time and with no additional hardware. No need to get the laptop and log in to DuetWebControl. No need to get mad over using WebControl in your smartphones browser.
* Start, Stop, Pause & Resume print jobs based of Duets SD card
* Simulate print jobs
* Delete print jobs
* Run macros (no dictionary support yet)
* Home X, Y, Z or All axis
* Load/Unload filament per tool
* Set bed temperatures
* Set tool temperatures
* Monitor temperatures
* Monitor print job:
* Percent complete
* Elapsed time
Enjoy this project?