DIY watch that is open source and easy to build.
* Have WiFi and Bluetooth.
* 1.7 inch IPS LCD display, bright enough in daylight(non-touch).
* 44mm in size and 12mm in depth, fits on any wrist size.
* Dock that helps you to charge the watch and program it easily
* Have low power mode that helps the watch to last for days.
* 2 hardware buttons, both are customizable in the firmware.
* Vibration Wide-range of changeable watch bands.
* 6 pin docking connector with serial and power.
* Easy to build and modify the software.
* Update the software using a mobile or PC using OTA.