Before you start this project, you have these prepared;
1. SCM Knowledge, any series can be;
2. Basic circuit design knowledge;
3. Material preparation
Step 1: Structure
Four-axis aerocraft is also known as four-rotor aerocraft, referred to as a four-axis aerocraft. Its basic principle is that four motors are directly connected to the propeller to rotate, generate lift force and drive four-axis flight.
The structural characteristic of the four-axis aerocraft is that there are two pairs of motors turning forward and two pairs of motors reversing, and the motors with the same rotation direction are on the diagonal.
Step 2: Description
1. STM32F411RC as the main control, MPU6050, BMP280, and other sensors, nRF24L01 wireless communication mode of small four-axis aircraft.
2. The selected motor is 720 hollow cup motor, which supports 3.7v battery and USB power supply, leading to two rows of debugging pins.
3. NRF24L01 2.4g remote control, OLED real-time display of four-axis attitude, voltage return, secondary development
Step 3: Schematic Diagram
You can Re-edit it by EasyEDA which is quite simple and easy to use.
Step 4: PCB File
JLCPCB provides 5 pcs 2 layers boards by $2 and 4 layers boards by $5.