The concept of this it to design a system that can heat section of the IV Silicone Tubing can wrapped in a coil. Whilekeeping the tubing self contained and sterile.
Goals for the Project are:
2) 3.7V operated (1S Lithium Battery)
3) Rechargeable with load sharing (disconnect battery from circuit and runs off of Wall Power)
4) Compact - Can attach to IV Tube with minimal Effort
5) Cheap - Current Calculated Cost is Less than $8 per unit
6) Readily Available - All components are easily sourced
7) Stack able for sub zero environments - Each Warming Pod is capable of Warming the iv 20-30 Degrees F. Te can be stacked If environmental conditions are lower.
Simply Wrap IV Tubing around the Device and Turn on. It will Stay on and keep the output at a Stable temperature.