The Dactyl Lynx is a parameterized, split-hand, concave, columnar, ergonomic keyboard.
This is my fork of the original Dactyl. I've changed a few things:
- Rotated thumb clusters to be close to vertical (inspired by the Dactyl-ManuForm and the way my thumbs move)
- Steeper tenting angle
- Ergodox-compatible keycaps! (it doesn't use all of the Ergodox keys, but the keys it has should all be able to be sourced from Ergodox keycap sets - effectively the same as the Phat Dactyl)
- A simpler one-piece chassis
- Modified keyswitch holes to support Kailh hot-swap sockets
- Added a TrackPoint module between the
- Adding mouse buttons (and maybe a scroll wheel?) next to the right-hand thumb cluster
- Adding a thumbstick to the left side?
- Multiple user-defined key maps that can be uploaded via USB and easily toggled between on the fly (I want this to replace my Orbweaver) - Use QMK's Raw HID support.