- All Through Hole parts. (easy to handle and solder)
- Runs about 4 to 5 times faster than the original.
- Memory registers 65 (Same memory as the original).
- Continuous memory (Memory is not lost when calculator is turn off).
- Auto power off
- Runs on a single ATMEGA328 8 bit microcontroller running @ 8MHz (same as Arduino Uno)
- Speaker for audible keypress feedback
- 192x64 lcd display
- Display Backlight
- Has a real time clock. (Uses a 32.768KHz crystal)
- Uses a single CR2032 3V battery.
- Power consumption: 1µA off, 350µA idle, 3mA working (this is with speaker and backlight off)
The 3D printed case is available at thingiverse.
And the keyboard overlay is available here:
The ATMEGA328 is located beneath the display: