This project was built with AB32VG1 microcontroller as the main controller, and the open-source is adopted. This system design implements the data display via LCD screen OLED12864.
Code Open on: https://gitee.com/lk3/project/tree/master/
The project has been completed:
(1) Cruise control (speed limit is 25Km/h);
(2) OLED screen to display speed (0-36km/h);
(3) Support to display Year, Hour, Minute & Second, convenient for viewing the data;
(4) LED simulation alarm when the speed is too fast;
(5) Adjustable resistance as the electric vehicle throttle for speed control.
Kernel Part: Multithreading, multitasking scheduling, semaphores, mutexes, etc.
Component Part: Hardware ADC, analog IIC, RTC, etc.
100K: (ADC function) (Both sides of the Tap connects 3.3~5V)
Acquisition voltage 0-3.3V, (acquisition accuracy: 10 bits)
F1: (Mark: S2)
- The whole project was developed underRT-Thread Studio IDE
- C programming language
- The code adopts some part of semaphores and mutexes to ensure thread synchronization, and seamless switching is achieved through multithreading task scheduling.
- OLED display execution function in display.c
- OLED underlying driver function in oled.c
- Key execution function in button.c
- ADC function in adc_val.c