Out-of-the-box, Mixtile Blade 3 is a stackable computer that can be connected in a cluster configuration through the onboard PCIe Gen3 edge connectors that integrate several high-performance hardware platforms in a small form factor. Working together, the hardware will deliver a network speed of up to 20 Gbps and memory bandwidth of up to 136 GB/s. Also, the Blade 3 in a 2U 19-inch chassis is capable of offering an improved performance of 600 processor cores and 630 GHz computing power at the low power consumption of less than 1500 W.
Powerful Computational Support, Optimal Power Consumption
The leading edge technology of the Mixtile Blade 3 offers high computational support for extensive use cases at optimal power consumption. Packed with potential, Mixtile Blade 3 has a powerful, tight integration of two quad-core ARM processors with a separate NEON co-processor supporting powerful embedded hardware engines to provide optimized performance for high-end distributed edge computing. It combines high-performance computing for advanced computer vision and multimedia connectivity through the dynamic integration of hardware and software.
Mixtile Blade 3 runs a hybrid Android and Linux distribution that operates Android 12 within a Linux container because of its prolific driver support, making the software development process easy. The hardware will be shipped with a preloaded Android 12 operating system allowing developers to take full advantage of the board’s hardware features. Specially designed for embedded edge applications, the Mixtile Blade 3 edge device fills the gap between traditional operating systems and a complete solution with hybrid distribution for improved security and performance.
From medium to small-scale enterprise applications, the Mixtile Blade 3 is a user-friendly option to explore the scope for real-time edge data processing. For the quickly revolutionizing Industry 5.0, this development board provides opportunities for highly efficient projects delivering optimized performance to become an ideal solution for industrial settings.
Diverse multimedia support enhances the connectivity for a wide range of applications from personal computing devices to extensive image processing applications. The shared storage access increases the scalability of the supporting systems via parallel processing. In addition to all this, the Mixtile Blade 3 employs an HDMI interface that can be used to live stream videos via the onboard video encoder/decoder that support high-quality video formats.
From Servers to Custom Clusters to Big Data Storage, Mixtile Does it All!
- On-premise servers with high performing computational capacity
- Ideal HPC cluster node with ultra-low power consumption
- Enhanced HMI systems with extensive image processing capabilities
- Compact computing clusters for custom processing requirements
- High-density server integration for extensive MLOps deployment
- Big Data storage and processing for 3D graphics and AI use cases
- Edge computing frameworks for autonomous vehicles
- Real-time video streaming, thanks to the onboard video encoder/decoder
Features & Specifications
- CPU: Rockchip Octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 SoC processor RK3588
- NPU: Up to 6 TOPS
- Memory: Up to 32 GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 256 GB eMMC storage
- HDMI interface: HDMI 2.1 out 8K @ 60 fps, HDMI 2.0 in 4K @ 60 fps
- Video encoder: H.264/H.265 video encoder up to 8K @ 30 fps
- Video decoder: H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoder up to 8K @ 60 fps
- Display: 4-lane MIPI-DSI
- Storage expansion: 4-lane PCIe Gen 3 in U.2 port, SATA 3.0 in U.2 port, Micro-SD 3.0 Flash Expansion Socket
- Other expansions: Mini-PCIe socket with PCIe Gen 2.1 and USB 2.0, Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- USB: Dual USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4 a
- GPIOs: 40-pin GPIO socket that can be used as Digital I/O, I2C, USB 2.0, TTL UART, SPI, I2S
- Software support: Preload Android 12 with Linux container