GERBER PCB :
We use the adjustable ADJ regulator LM2576 where the output voltage can be found by formulas, that is, get whatever voltage we need at the output.
The LM2576 is a monolithic voltage regulator IC that provides all the functions of a Switching regulator, capable of controlling 3A loads with excellent line and load regulation. These devices have voltage outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V and an adjustable output version.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include an internal frequency and fixed frequency oscillator.
· Output versions: 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15, Adjustable
· Range: 1.23V to 37V +/-4>#/p###
· Output current: 3A
· Wide input voltage range: 40V to 60V
· Requires only 4 external components
· Internal frequency oscillator set to 52KHz
· 1 LM2576 IC
· 1 COIL 100UH
· 2 DIODES 1N5819
· 2 ELECTROLYTE CAPACITORS 1000UF50V
· 3 RESISTORS 8.2K – 220 OHM – 680 OHM
· 1 DC JACK
· 2 TERMINAL BOARDS 2 PINS
· VIN 40V MAX
· IMAX 3A
· OUTIMAX 3A
VARIABLE OR FIXED VOUT
We thank JLCPCB for professional PCBs
Order your PCBs here
5PCBS AT $2