Core16 features include:
- Size of a common business card
- Core matrix is 4x4 and includes RGB LEDs on the bottom side of the board for each Core of memory.
- All components are mounted to a single PCB.
- Fully controllable and addressable Core Matrix and LED Array.
- Includes Raspberry Pi Pico W (can you help mesh these with Wifi or BT?)
- Four magnetic touch buttons.
- Two magnetic stylii included.
- Powered by USB cable.
- Battery back frame, dual style holder, and lanyard attachment loops.
- A complete single page schematic will capture the entire system to make it easier to understand and learn from.
- Firmware will be compatible with the same firmware as Core64 and Core64c, however the available functionality will be reduced in accordance with the reduced availability of Cores and LEDs.
This will be open source... right now I'm busy getting the "core" project work done. I will circle back to share the source files in Github before the end of the year.